Juha Rantanen chosen as the new Director of the Board of Voimaosakeyhtiö SF

Juha Rantanen has been nominated as the new Director of the Board of Voimaosakeyhtiö SF. The other board members remain the same. They are: Jari Annala, Pertti Laukkanen, Jussi Lehto, Harri Natunen, Pekka Rantanen and Stefan Storholm. The CEO of the company is Pekka Ottavainen.

Voimaosakeyhtiö SF is the majority owner of Fennovoima with it's 66 per cent share. The rest, 34 per cent, is owned by the international nuclear expert E.ON.


>> Read more about Voimaosakeyhtiö SF.