Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
As a part of Fennovoima’s Mechanical Engineering Team, you will take part in the review and approval of the documentation on design and manufacturing of the mechanical equipment for our future nuclear power plant. You will ensure that all the documents follow Finnish Nuclear Regulations and applicable European Directives.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced welding engineer who will support Fennovoima’s other departments when needed and participate in manufacturer audits as a supporting expert on permanent joining.
Your tasks will include
- verifying manufacturers’ procedures and qualification on permanent joining
- assessment of manufacturers’ personnel qualifications on permanent joining
- review and approval of manufacturing documentation on permanent joining
- participation in manufacturers audits when needed
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: an applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in engineering or another technical area
- Expected certificates: International Welding Engineer (IWE) or International Welding Inspector (IWI-C)
- At least 5 years of experience in tasks related to welding work on pressure equipment following European standards and practice
- Knowledge of:
- European qualification on permanent joining, procedures, standards and practices
- Harmonized pressure equipment manufacturing standards and technical requirements for steel structures
- Principles of welding quality management system EN ISO 3834 and the way how to ascertain their implementation in the production process
- Language skills: advanced English (both verbal and written), Finnish and/or Russian are an advantage
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 16.9.2018. For further information, please contact Mechanical Engineering Manager Dragi Srbinoski tel. +358 (0)20 757 8556 on Monday 10.9. at 14-15 or Psycon consultant Tapio Nieminen tel. +358 (0)20 7101 254 on Thursday 13.9. at 15-16. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.