Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
We are looking for experienced Quality Specialists. As a Quality Specialist you will participate in activities related to Fennovoima’s and/or supply chain management system development, review and assessment. In addition, you participate in internal and supplier audits and review plans concerning the quality management of the suppliers. You work closely with the entire Fennovoima organization, as well as authorities, the plant supplier and subcontractors.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Management system and process development
- Review of management system documents
- Quality trainings
- Supplier assessment and evaluation
- Non-conformity management
Your position will depend on your knowledge and experience.
Ideal candidates for these positions have experience on e.g.
- Several years’ experience in quality management
- Technical background with education of BSc, MSc or corresponding degree
- Auditing experience and lead auditor qualification is an advantage
- Developing process based integrated management system
- Knowledge of YVL requirements or experience of other regulated industry is an advantage
- Non-conformity management and analytical methods to define actions
- Language skills: advanced verbal and writing skills in English and Finnish is preferred. Russian is an advantage
- Project work experience in international environment
- Good cooperation, coordination and interaction skills
We appreciate professional and positive team players who want to take responsibility, have willingness to work independently, have time also for details and have the skill to listen to colleagues.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 16.9.2018. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Tapio Nieminen tel. +358 (0)20 7101 254 on Thursday 13.9. at 14.00-15.00 or Quality Manager Pirjo Knuuttila tel. +358 (0)20 7578 518 on Tuesday 11.9. at 15:00-16:00. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.