Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Maintenance Engineer, Electrical
As a Maintenance Engineer you will support Fennovoima's Maintenance Manager in planning and establishing the maintenance function of the new nuclear power plant unit, and in the oversight of plant supplier's work.In the first years at Fennovoima you will mainly contribute to general establishment of maintenance for the entire nuclear power plant, and to coordination of maintenance program for Fennovoima's own scope of systems, structures and components. You will additionally contribute to oversight of plant supplier's work in subprojects related to maintenance. As a team member, you will work closely with maintenance service providers, the plant supplier and the authorities.
Your tasks will be varied and responsible. They can evolve based on your expertise.
- Providing expertise on the maintenance of electrical systems in Fennovoima's scope of delivery. This covers the entire maintenance cycle from planning to regular follow-up and improvement
- Development of processes and instructions in Fennovoima’s management system
- Supervision of Supplier's work such as development and delivery of maintenance plans, instructions and maintenance data
- Participation in specification and implementation of the Operation and maintenance information management system
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: Engineer or graduate engineer in electrical engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in tasks related to electrical system design, electrical maintenance, operation of a power plant or a process plant
- Experience in maintenance management or ERP systems
- Ability to work single-handed and act on one's own initiative
- Experience in nuclear power plants will be an advantage
- Language skills: advanced in English and Finnish both verbally and in writing, knowledge of Russian is an advantage
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 14.2.2016. For further information, please contact Maintenance Development Manager Miika Hyvärinen tel. +358 (0)20 757 8423 on Thursday 6.9. at 9-10 and Wednesday 12.9. at 9-10 or Psycon Consultant Mira Karilahti tel.+358 (0)20 2101 238 on Friday 7.9. at 10-11. You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.