Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
I&C Quality Engineer
As a Quality Engineer you will participate in the supervision and assessment of supplier's Instrumentation & Control (I&C) systems and engineering process during the whole lifecycle of our nuclear power plant. You will provide quality and safety perspective of automation technologies at your work in a practical way.
Your tasks will include
- Supplier processes monitoring, supervision and assessment within your scope of responsibility
- Development of Fennovoima management system procedures within your scope of responsibility
- Assessment of procedures and technical documents (from quality, safety and suitability perspective)
- Audits and inspections at the supplier’s premises
Your other responsibilities will be defined based on your technical expertise.
The ideal candidate for this position has
- An applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a technical area
- Several years of work experience in automation design, hardware/software development, manufacturing or system integration
- Knowledge of process-based management systems and quality management
- Languages: fluent English, Finnish or Russian would be an advantage
We appreciate knowledge of any of the following areas
- Functional safety of automation (safety engineering)
- Cyber security of automation
- Automation and/or software related international codes and standards
- Finnish YVL Safety Guides
- Specialist areas such as electronics/software development, V&V methods, testing automation, reliability engineering, configuration management, requirement management, etc.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 25.11.2018. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Lari Koivu tel. +358 (0)20 7101 267 on Thursday 15.11 at 13-14 and Wednesday 21.11 at 9-10.You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: first 2 years Helsinki, later Pyhäjoki