Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Control Room Engineer / Specialist
We are strengthening our automation team. In this role you will supervise, assess and review the supplier’s engineering processes, technologies, plans and designs related to control rooms and I&C. You will make sure that those comply with our requirements. Part of your duties will be to develop Fennovoima processes and methods.
Your final job description will be based on your knowledge and experience.
The ideal candidate for this position has
- An applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a technical area
- A good understanding of control room functions and
- Experience of control room design and related control room I&C system design
- The ability and willingness to work together with experts from diverse disciplines to ensure that our NPP control rooms meet all the technical and operational requirements
- Languages: fluent English, Russian would be an advantage
We appreciate knowledge of any of the following areas
- Control room related international codes and standards
- Experience in information security in the control room I&C environment
- Finnish YVL Safety Guides
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 16.9.2018. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Anu Säilä-Kiukas tel. +358 (0)20 7101 272 on Wednesday 5.9. at 12-13.30.You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: first 2 years Helsinki, later Pyhäjoki