Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
As a Contract Manager you will work in the Fennovoima project organization in various project contract and claim management/administration related tasks. You will work in close co-operation with Fennovoima project management team and as well as with the plant supplier, equipment suppliers, design and consulting offices and contractors.
Your tasks include:
- developing and maintaining claim management processes and guidelines
- participating in EPC Contract and Claim Administration
- contractual consultation and support of Fennovoima’s engineering, procurement, construction and operations staff
- writing, review and administration of project correspondence
- hands-on experience in variation management, negotiation and administration
The ideal candidate for this position has
- education: applicable technical B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree
- minimum 5 years job experience in
- oinfrastructural, industrial or power plant projects
- ocontract administration of international investment projects
- previous experience in nuclear construction and/or project management on large scale capital construction projects will be considered as an asset
- excellent English verbally and in writing are essential, knowledge of Russian and Finnish would be an advantage
- system skills:
- knowledge of project and cost management tools
- Microsoft Office
- professional attitude and capability to manage wide and complex matters
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 16.9.2018. For further information, please contact Senior Contract Manager Frank Drewes tel. +358 (0)20 757 8485 on Tuesday 4.9. at 14-16 or on Thursday 13.9. at 14-16, or Psycon Consultant Rauna Kautto tel. +358 (0)20 7101 242 on Friday 7.9. at 9-10 or on Friday 14.9. at 12-14.
You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Helsinki capital area, later Pyhäjoki