Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Automation (I&C) Engineer
As an Automation Engineer you will participate in supervision, assessment and review of quality and compliance with the requirements regarding supplier's engineering processes, plans, design and technologies related to I&C during the power plant delivery. You will also work at developing Fennovoima processes and methods. The final job description will be based on your knowledge and experience.
The ideal candidate for this position has
- An applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a technical area
- Several years of experience in I&C
- Knowledge of I&C systems and system design tools
- Knowledge of automation related international codes and standards
- Languages: fluent English, Russian would be an advantage
We appreciate knowledge of any of the following areas:
- Design of the power plant I&C, especially turbine island I&C
- Design and implementation of field instrumentation and field buses
- Configuration and requirement management
- Experience in cyber security in the process automation environment
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 16.9.2018. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Anu Säilä-Kiukas tel. +358 (0)20 7101 272 on Wednesday 5.9. at 12-13.30.You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: first 2 years Helsinki, later Pyhäjoki