Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
(Senior) Security Specialist
Corporate Security Unit is responsible for physical and information security as well as fire and rescue services in Fennovoima. This responsibility includes both design and implementation of technical and operational measures for the Hanhikivi 1 Nuclear power plant.
Corporate Security Unit consists of over 10 specialists: half of them located in Pyhäjoki Site and the rest currently in Helsinki, Salmisaari. Senior Security Specialist will report to Corporate Security Director. This role can be adjusted in certain limits according to the experience level of the candidate.
Tasks and responsibilities of the new specialist will be dealing with
- coordination of security related purchasing, development of Security Management related documentation and other security administration activities
- participation in the development and review of the security related licensing documentation
- involvement in the development of the security design (based on the expert’s experience and interest)
- co-operation with relevant authorities and other internal and external stakeholders
We appreciate following competences and features from the new specialist
- university level degree and minimum of 3 year experience from the nuclear related projects, from relevant authorities or from other safety critical fields
- understanding and willingness to learn more of nuclear safety framework
- understanding of physical security basics and a desire to develop her/himself to become a physical security professional
- ability to communicate fluently in Finnish and in English both orally and in writing
- courage to take a position and to defend own views
- problem-solving and co-operative attitude
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 25.11.2018. For further information, please contact Corporate Security Director Vesa Ruuska tel. +358 40 6625 296 on Tuesday 20.11. at 14-15 and Milla Kansonen, Psycon tel +358 20 7101 282 on Tuesday 13.11. at 14:30-15:30.
You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the primary work location will be in Pyhäjoki.