Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Fennovoima's own scope of supply includes delivery and construction of several individual buildings and structures at Pyhäjoki site. Now we are strengthening our team and looking for an experienced Construction Contracting Professional to act as Project Manager to manage and coordinate Fennovoima's own scope construction projects. In your position you have an opportunity to manage projects through their whole lifecycle.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Prepare, manage and coordinate Fennovoima’s own scope construction projects
- Coordination of design and engineering work
- Requirement management and coordination
- Tender inquiry documents preparation and contract negotiations
- Contract and project management, schedule and cost control
- Correspondence and negotiations with stakeholders (contractors, consultants, plant supplier, authorities)
Ideal candidate for this position has:
- Education: Technical Master or Bachelor level degree, e.g. in Civil Engineering
- About 10-15 years of experience in similar tasks
- Strong knowledge and experience in project and engineering management
- Good negotiation and interaction skills
- Proactive and result oriented working style
- Language skills: advanced in Finnish and English both verbally and in writing. Russian is an advantage
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation. You enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment and you can handle tight time schedules have the skill to listen to colleagues.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 25.11.2018. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Milla Kansonen tel. +358 20 7101 282 on Tuesday 13.11. at 14.30-15.30 or Karri Huusko, Development Manager, Owners Scope Project Area tel +358 20 757 9216 on Tuesday 20.11. at 10-11. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.