Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Project Manager, Engineering Management
As a Project Manager you will work in the Fennovoima project organization Configuration Management Sub-Unit. Your main tasks are related to engineering management development in Fennovoima. Your job is strongly linked to Fennovoima’s own engineering activities in different technical disciplines. You will work in close co-operation with Fennovoima Engineering and Quality Teams and you will be the supervisor for a team of specialists.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Developing of Fennovoima engineering management system
- Supporting Fennovoima and supplier organizations with engineering management issues
- Supervisor for internal and external specialists
- Ensuring implementation and compliance of nuclear safety culture in the team
- Engineering management training for Fennovoima organization
- Participating in configuration management development
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Engineering education, preferably Mechanical, Electrical or I&C (BsC, MsC)
- Work experience from a similar position
- Strong knowledge of the design process and design change management
- Capable of writing engineering procedures and developing the needed processes
- Language skills: advanced in English both verbally and in writing. Finnish or Russian languages are considered as an asset.
- Previous knowledge of engineering development in Power Plants is an asset
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 21.10.2018. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Rauna Kautto tel. +358 (0)20 7101 242 on Tuesday 9.10. at 11-12 or on Friday 12.10. at 9-10. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: First Helsinki for 6-12 months, after that Pyhäjoki
to read more about the team: