Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Project Engineer, PMO Project Control Team
Project Management Office, Project Control Team is looking for a Project Engineer for diverse project management development, planning and controls tasks. Project Engineer will be working as part of the Project Control Team in close co-operation with all Fennovoima organization as well as with the plant supplier, equipment suppliers, consultants, contractors and regulatory authority.
Your tasks may include
- development of project management processes and procedures
- supporting project organization in implementation of project management processes
- project follow-up, analysis, reporting and performance measurement
The exact job description shall be agreed upon depending on the candidate's skills, experience and qualifications.
Ideal candidate for this position has
- preferably technical education: B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree
- 5 yrs. experience in project or management processes, preferably in industrial or in large complex projects
- fluent English
- system skills:
- oknowledge of project management tools
- oMicrosoft Office tools
- hardworking and open personality, willing to learn
- ability to guide others in project related topics
- determination and capability to work independently
We appreciate professional and positive team players who want to take responsibility, have the desire to develop new power generation and have the skill to listen to colleagues.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 21st of October 2018. For further information, please contact Consultant Milla Kansonen, Psycon tel. +358 20 710 1282 on Friday 12th of October at 9-11 or Tero Saavinen, PMO Specialist, Project Control Team tel. +358 40 1865 545 on Friday 19th of October at 12-14. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.