Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
We are strengthening our team further and looking for two Project Engineers to join the Owner’s Scope (OS) unit in our Project department. Owner’s Scope is responsible for delivery and implementation of several individual buildings and structures belonging to Fennovoima’s scope of supply. Your main tasks are related e.g. to project management documentation, schedule development, cost control, project reporting, permitting and correspondence with stakeholders in Fennovoima. Your job is strongly linked to general project management but may include also e.g. design development and engineering activities in different technical disciplines depending on your interest and background. You will work in close co-operation with our Project Management office and Engineering disciplines.
Your tasks include e.g.
- preparing project management documentation and plans
- schedule development, control and follow-up
- cost control and follow-up, project reporting
- procurement and contracting support
- project document management and coordination
- correspondence with stakeholders (contractors, consultants, authorities)
- preparing and coordinating conventional permit applications
Your tasks will be adjusted based on your experience and background.
- The ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: relevant B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a technical area
- Previous experience in similar tasks in industrial investment and/or major construction projects
- Knowhow and experience in project management (e.g. scheduling) tools and software
- Language skills: Fluent Finnish and advanced English, both verbally and in writing
- Diligent and proactive character as well as positive attitude is a great advantage
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 25.11.2018. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Mira Karilahti tel. +358 (0)20 710 1238 on Friday 16.11. at 12-13 or Karri Huusko Development Manager, Owners Scope Project Area at Fennovoima at Wednesday 21.11. at 14-15 tel. +358 (0)20 757 9216. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office but starting in Pyhäjoki office can also be negotiated. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.