Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
IT Development Manager, Business
Application Service Owner
We are strengthening our Information Technology unit. Fennovoima Information Technology Unit's mission is to ensure that in Fennovoima, information technology is used according to the most efficient and secure practices. We are responsible for providing the organization with the devices, networks, systems and applications needed for the daily operations.
As an IT Development Manager you are the owner of Fennovoima Business Application Service. You are responsible of application management for Fennovoima Business Applications and for the long-term Business Application development, including roadmap plan to the nuclear power plant commissioning phase. Development areas consist mostly of the application lifecycle management tasks of Business Application environment.
You are the key link between the business and system owners of Fennovoima applications, IT and the application providers. You will manage and develop the service quality and manage the co-operation internally and with the Application Management Service (AMS) providers.
You are supported in your work by the IT unit management, IT Service Owners, process responsible persons and technical specialists. You will work closely especially with the IT System Environment service which provides the system platforms for Fennovoima Business Applications.
You will work closely with the Fennovoima business units in order understand their requirements, manage the business demand for applications, analyze the business process flows and identify possible application solutions. Ideally you are aware of the latest application services and software development trends and think of ways how the application can be applied to Fennovoima in order to meet the demand and make business more efficient and successful.
You are leading or participating in different kinds of development projects by complying the principles of continuous improvement. You will make sure that application or application service development projects are managed and delivered as planned.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Application Service Management (ASM) of the Fennovoima Business Applications across the full life-cycle
- Development of the Fennovoima business applications and Business Application Service
- Operational service management of the Fennovoima Business Application Service in production
- Long-term Business Application Service roadmap design and management
- IT procurement, development and implementation by following IT roadmap
- Project management and participation
- Maintenance and development of service and technical documentation
- IT service portfolio management
- Service supplier and vendor management
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree e.g. in information technology
- At least five year experience in similar tasks
- IT Application management and IT Application Management Service experience
- Experience in managing both large and small application service providers
- IT service operations management experience
- IT and application service development experience
- Project and team leading skills and experience
- Technical architecture and information security experience
- Language skills: advanced in English both verbally and in writing
- IT and service management certifications are an advantage
- Active, initiative and security-oriented way of working
- Experience from the industrial field is an asset
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Would you like to be part of a unique professional community where
- professional growth and continuous learning are ensured by active and organized training practice.
- wellbeing at work is a prerequisite for success.
- Balance between office life and remote work is supported
- co-workers are characterized by their commitment for a rare and demanding project and their responsible approach towards mutual triumph.
- people and ways of working are weld together by a shared way of conduct in everyday work and action.
- individual input and influence can be acknowledged by generations to come.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 21.10.2018. For further information, please contact IT Manager Kimmo Pohjola tel. +358 (0)20 757 8637 on Thursday 11th of October at 9-11 am, IT Development Manager Matti Suikkari tel. +358 (0)20 757 8697 on Friday 12th of October at 13-14:30 pm or Psycon consultant Lari Koivu tel. +358 (0)20 710 1267 on Wednesday 10th of October at 14-15 pm or Wednesday 17th of October at 9-10 am.
More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Pyhäjoki or Helsinki capital area, later Pyhäjoki
Click below to learn more about the team: